Cyber Monday is here! Like previous years, we can expect some steep discounts on streaming services, streaming players, and other tech.
Want to be notified by email for more holiday deals? Sign up for the email newsletter here!
Shall I Stream It is viewer-supported and provides honest reviews. To support this work, some links feature partners where commission is earned for purchases. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program.
Streaming Service Deals
- Peacock for $0.99/mo: You can get the Peacock Premium plan that is normally $4.99 a month for just 99 cents a month for up to 12 months when you use the code SAVEBIG. This deal is good through November 28th, 2022. Looking to get your holiday binge on? Peacock is now the most affordable way to get access to the Hallmark Channel and it’s where you can stream the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
- Peacock Premium Plus for $5.99/mo: You can also get the ad-free Peacock plan for $5.99 a month using the code SAVEBIG. Starting on November 30th, you'll be able to watch your local NBC station with the Premium Plus plan.
- Hulu for $1.99 a month for up to 12 months: You can get up to a year of Hulu's ad-supported plan for less than two bucks (normally $7.99 a month). Plus you can add Disney+ for just $2.99 a month to your Hulu subscription- that's just $5/month for Hulu & Disney+ together and you get to keep that price all year!
- Disney+ Annual Plan: As we've previously reported, the price for Disney+ will go up on December 8th. To avoid this price increase you have two options: 1) Get Disney+ as an add-on to Hulu (see deal above) or 2) buy a Disney+ annual plan. If you purchase a Disney+ annual plan before December 7th, you'll pay $79.99/yr (less than $7 a month) before the annual plan increases to $109.99/yr.
- Paramount+ Annual Plans for 50% off: Choose from ALL annual plans (Essential plan, Premium plan, and Showtime bundle). This will average out to as little as $2 a month AND you get a 7 day free trial! Learn more about Paramount+ here.
- HBO Max for $1.99/mo: Now through November 28th, get the ad-supported HBO Max plan for less than two bucks a month for your first three months! Find out everything you need to know about HBO Max in our article here.
- Get Amazon Prime Channels for $1.99 a month: Prime Channels included are STARZ, Showtime, Paramount+, AMC+, Epix, Vix+, Hallmark Movies Now, Britbox, Noggin, PBS Masterpiece, PBS Kids, Lifetime Movie Club, Screenpix, Up Faith & Family, A&E Crime Central, Motortrend, BBC Select, and NBA League Pass. Good for two months.
- Philo for $5: (11/25-11/30) Get your first month of Philo for just $5 (normally $25) with code “THANKS.” You'll get 70+ live channels with Philo including AMC, Hallmark, VH1, and Paramount Network. It's great for watching Christmas movies or shows like Yellowstone.
- Discovery+ for $0.99/mo: Get the ad-supported Discovery+ plan for just 99 cents a month for your first three months. Good through 11/28/22.
- Showtime Deal: Get 30 days free then six months of Showtime for just $3.99 a month! Find out more about Showtime here.
- DOGTV for Two Months FREE: The streaming service for dogs is offering two months of the service free with code BLACKFRIDAY2022. Read more about DOGTV here.
- STARZ for $5/month: Get STARZ for just five bucks a month for three months (normally $8.99/month.
- Get Two Months of Apple TV+ FREE: As a promotion for the new documentary Selena Gomez: My Mind & Me, you can get two months of Apple TV+ for free. Apple TV+ is also the home to the new Christmas movie Spirited, starring Will Ferrell and Ryan Reynolds. Good through December 2nd, 2022.
- Get THREE Months of Apple TV+ FREE from Roku: Must access the Apple TV app using a Roku device. Good through December 11th.
- Get Premium Channels for Just 99 Cents a Month Through The Roku Channel: Includes Paramount+, Discovery+, STARZ, Showtime, BET+, Cinemax, Epic, Hallmark Movies Now, CuriosityStream, and more! Good through December 1st.
- Get Sling TV for $20 Off + FREE Amazon Fire TV Stick Choose from this offer or get $10 off your first month and the Lifestyle Extra add-on for free. This includes Hallmark Channel, VH1, LMN, Magonolia Network, & more (normally $6/mo)
- Get $30 off Your First 3 Months of DIRECTV Stream: With the code SCORE, you can get $30 off your first three months of the live TV streaming service.
- Get AMC+ for $1.99 a month: Good for two months and also includes a 7 day trial. You'll get content from AMC, The Walking Dead Universe, Shudder, Sundance Now, and IFC Films Unlimited.
- CuriosityStream Annual Plans for 40% Off: Get 40% automatically (no code required) and stream thousands of science and history documentaries. This averages out to just $1 a month!
- Save on fuboTV: Exclusive offer for followers of Shall I Stream it: get 7 days FREE and 15% off your first month when you sign up with the link below!
- Get Netflix for $6.99 a Month: While not a Black Friday deal, the new ad-supported plan from Netflix is just $6.99 a month, making it their most affordable plan.
- Get Britbox for $1.99 a Month for Two Months: Watch British shows from BBC and ITV. Good through December 4th.
- Stream Wondrium for Two Years for the Price of One: Stream online video classes from The Great Courses, documentaries, and more! Good through 11/30/22.
- Get YouTube TV for $20: Using the code HOLIDAY45 you can get $45 off their normal price ($64.99) bringing your first month to just twenty bucks. You will also get a two day free trial. Find out more about YouTube TV here.
Want some tips to save money on streaming? Check out our article here!
- Up to 50% off Roku Streaming Players: The Roku Express is $18, Roku Premiere is $19 (Walmart only), The Roku Streaming Stick 4K is $25 (normally $50), the Roku Ultra is $30 off, and the Roku Streambar is $50 off.
- Amazon Fire TV streaming devices up to 50% off: The Fire TV Stick 4K is half off for $24.99, Fire TV Stick Lite is just $14.99, and the first generation Fire TV Cube is half off for $59.99.
- Google Chromecast on Sale: Get the Chromecast with Google TV 4K for $40 and the Chromecast with Google TV HD for $18 (Walmart only).
- Apple TV: The new Apple TV 4K is their most affordable yet at $129 for the 64GB Wi-Fi model, or $149 for the Wi-Fi + Ethernet model. Get previous generation models as low as $69 from Walmart and Amazon.
Looking to compare streaming players? Check out our guide to Roku Players here and Amazon Fire TV here.
Cyber Monday TV Deals
- Deals from Amazon: You can get a number of Fire TV smart TVs from Amazon at steep discounts. Numerous 4K UHD televisions are below $300, with some smart TVs as low as $79.99!
- Deals from Walmart: Dozens of TVs are on sale through Walmart with several below $200. There’s the onn 55” 4K Roku TV for $268, the LG 50” 4K Smart TV for $296.99, and the TCL 32” HD Roku TV for $118.
- Deals from Best Buy: The electronics retailer has various TVs for hundreds of dollars off. The LG 75” 4K UHD Smart webOS TV is $230 off for $569.99, the LG 48” Class A2 Series OLED 4K TV is $730 off for $569.99, and the budget priced Insignia 32” HD Fire TV is just $99.99.
Streaming Deals from Retailers
You can unlock savings for streaming services when you make purchases from certain retailers.
- Amazon Prime: If you plan on ordering through Amazon, don’t forget you get access to Prime Video with a membership. Check out our list of some of the benefits you can get as a Prime member. New members can try out Prime for 30 days free with our link below!
- Best Buy: Purchase certain products to unlock 30 days free of fuboTV, three months of Apple TV+ free, and 30 days free of Showtime.
- Apple: Purchase certain new Apple products and get three months free of Apple TV+ as well as free Apple Gift Cards as part of the Apple Shopping Event.
- Walmart: When you purchase a membership for Walmart+, not only will you get access to shipping benefits but you’ll also get a membership to Paramount+ included at no extra cost.
Final Thoughts: Cyber Monday Streaming Deals
Which deals are you most looking forward to? Are you on Santa’s nice list? Let us know if the comment section below!