It’s hard to believe that the holiday season is approaching us (I mean… can we finish Halloween first?). This year, Amazon is preparing us in advance with their Prime Early Access Sale. Think of it as like a mini-Black Friday.
From today (October 11th, 2022) until tomorrow, October 12th, Amazon is offering steep discounts to Prime members. That includes some huge savings on streaming players. Here we’ve compiled the best streaming player deals for the Prime Early Access Sale.
Shall I Stream It is viewer-supported and provides honest reviews. To support this work, some links feature partners where commission is earned for purchases. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program.
Amazon Fire TV Devices
It’s a no-brainer that Amazon is, of course, offering discounts on their very own Fire TV streaming players and smart TVs.
Here’s what you can get:
- The 2nd Generation Fire TV Cube is a whopping 50% off for just $59.99 (although take note that the third generation releases on October 25th). Get it here.
- The Fire TV Stick is 50% off for $19.99. Get it here.
- The Fire TV Stick 4K is also 50% off for $24.99. Get it here.
- The Fire TV Stick 4K Max is 35% off for $34.99. Get it here.
Unsure of which streaming stick to buy? Check out our Amazon Fire TV Buyers Guide.
When it comes to TVs, they have several Fire TV-equipped smart TVs for as low as $99.99. You can check them out here.
Apple TV Devices
Apple’s excellent streaming devices are once again on sale through Amazon.
- Apple TV 4K (64 GB): You can save $70 in one of the best sales EVER on this device. Now get it for just $128.99. Get it here.
- Apple TV 4K (32 GB): While not technically part of the “Early Access Sale,” the 32 GB model is also on sale for $108.99 at the time of publication. Get it here.
And don’t forget- you also get three months of Apple TV+ for free (for new subscribers) when you purchase an Apple TV device.
The Roku devices aren’t officially part of the “Early Access Sale” but two devices are still on sale through Amazon.
- Roku Express 4K+: Normally $39.99, you can get it for $24.99 on Amazon right now. Get it here.
- Roku Streaming Stick 4K: Instead of the usual $49.99, you can get this device for $26.99 on Amazon. Get it here.
Can’t decide which Roku to get? Check out our Roku Buyer’s Guide here.
Movies and TV
While the streaming service deals are a little more limited than this year's Prime Day, they do have some discounts available. They include:
- Screambox for $2.99 a month for two months. Add this horror-themed streaming service as a Prime Channel for a discounted price until October 15th. Get it here.
- Movie rentals and purchases up to 50% off: These include Jurassic World Dominion, Morbius, and the Harry Potter 8-Film Collection. Check them out here.
Not a Prime Member?
There’s a number of perks to becoming a Prime Member. We’ve compiled a full list of everything you need to know before signing up for Prime in our article here.
Here are the plan options:
- After a 30-day trial you can get a standard Prime membership for $14.99 a month or $139 a year. Sign up here.
- Qualified EBT & Medicaid recipients can get Prime for $6.99 a month after a 30 day free trial. Sign up here.
- Students can get a 6-month free trial and then get Prime for $7.49 a month or $69 a year. Sign up here.
- You can also get Prime Video ONLY for $8.99 a month (does not include Early Access Sale). Sign up here.
Are you taking advantage of any of these deals? Let us know in the comment section below!